Hello friends!!!! Today we discuss about why everyone should have a feature phone?
Around 50 Crore (500 million) smart phone user around the world besides 550 crore ( 5.5 billion) user use basic feature phones.
Why Feature Phone? what makes Feature phones better than Smart phones?
- Cost– Cost of feature phone is very low as compare to Smart phone.
- Durability– Basic phone is Durable as compare to smart phone.
- Battery Life– At first answer me How many time you kept your smart phone in Pocket? Its a crazy question right? I think when you have free time at least 1 min you use your smartphone for chatting, playing game, surfing internet, watching video, check mail, etc. you use your smart phone too much. its placed in your hand more than your pocket. For that its battery life is low, also a smart phone consume more and more battery for their display. you can check it your own, just go to settings>>Battery>>Battery use>> check hardware. you can see about 40% of battery use for screen display. Besides a feature phones have long battery life. As we use this phone use for call, sms (short messaging service) and some times playing small java games.
- Call Quality– Phones used to be mainly use for placing calls. All phone maker would focus on their first feature call quality and network stability. But in case of smart phone this are not, as many popular smart phones models have low call quality.
- Low Radiation – As compare to smart phones feature phone radiations is very low. Phone radiation cause cancer. You can check Radiation level in terms of SAR of your smartphone by dialing a USSD code *#07#, if results shows SAR below 1.6 watts per kilogram (1.6 W/kg) then it is OK otherwise you are advised to change your smartphone immediately.
For battery and call quality I bought a feature phone Price around Rs 1099 (INR).
Watch Video in Hindi: Why everyone should buy a Basic phone?
For any suggestion please comment.
** Thank You**