Xiaomi just release new update for Redmi Its Version MIUI 22.214.171.124.
Its only 1.2 GB.
NEW FEATURES: XIAOMI miui v 126.96.36.199
- Now You can Delete Mi Live no longer pre-installed.
- Importing Contact from SIM card.
- Now OTP ( One time Password) Shows on the lock screen.
- Updates Default Themes.
- App lock for dual Apps.
- Selecting Images in the recent album.
- Front Camera beautify.
- Mi community goes online in Singapore, Vietnam, Russia and Indonesia.
FIXES: XIAOMI miui v 188.8.131.52
- Home screen stopped working after opening second space in Lite mode.
- Notification about Second space message didnot show up when DND mode was on.
- Week single in some carrier networks.
- Issues with receiving calls after creating second space.
- Could not set contact photos in Gallery in some cases.
- Errors when adding contacts to a group.
- Importing contacts from other devices.
- Sim contact disappeared and reappeared after a reboot.
- Notification shade issues.
- Adjusted percentage calculation.
- Quick ball visible on screen recording.
- New calendar events could not synced.
- Issues with syncing messages and call history.
- Issue with Mi Mover.
- Switching Space in Lite mode.
- Issue with Mi drop in Second space.
- Issue with Scientific calculator.
- Issue with manual sync in Recorder.
- UI adjustment for charging.
- Contact could not be saved in some cases.
- Search issue in Explorer for RTL languages.
- Mi drops issue caused by Android incompatibility.
- Photos could not be synced in some cases.
- Font issue in video editor.
- Ui text was not fully displayed in some cases.
- Scaling issues with profile pic in people.
- Issues with SMS notifications in the DND mode in Second space.
How to update: MIUI 184.108.40.206
This update is OTA ( Over the Air). Just go to setting >> about phone>>system update. checking for update>> tap on update.